At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: F287G||Category: IBM FileNet / Filenet v5.2|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 0.3|
This course is intended for system administrators who administer IBM FileNet Content Manager
- Experience with P8 terminology, including: Content Platform Engine, IBM Content Navigator, object stores, objects.
- Ability to add, checkout, and delete documents, using IBM Content Navigator.
- Experience with the Administration Console for Content Platform Engine.
- Experience creating document and folder classes, property templates, and so on.
- Recommended prerequisite courses to teach required skills:
- F270 – IBM Content Navigator 188.8.131.52: Introduction, or equivalent knowledge
- F280 – IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Introduction, or equivalent knowledge
- F282 – IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Work with object metadata, or equivalent knowledge
- F283 – IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Security, or equivalent knowledge
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
Work with system logs
- Content Platform Engine system logs
- Web application server logs
- Log locations
- Trace logs
- Trace subsystem – domain level configuration
- Trace subsystem – site level configuration
- Guidelines: Monitor log files
Work with audit logs
- What is auditing?
- Why audit?
- Audit definitions
- Create an audit definition
- Object operations that you can audit
- Audit entries
- View audit entries
- Pruning audit entries
- Create and audit disposition policy
- Audit disposition schedule
- Start and stop system components
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London