At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: CL801G||Category: DB2 / DB2 V10.5|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 3|
This intermediate course is intended for experienced DB2 LUW database administrators.
You should have taken:
- DB2 10 for LUW: Basic Administration for Linux and Windows (CL2X3G) or
- DB2 10 for LUW: Basic Administration for AIX (CL213G) or
- DB2 10 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Quickstart for Experienced Relational DBAs (CL485G)
Or have equivalent experience.
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
- Unit 1: DB2 pureScale Database Introduction
- Unit 2: Inside a DB2 pureScale database
- Unit 3: Managing a DB2 pureScale Database Cluster
- Unit 4: Planning a DB2 pureScale Database Cluster
- Unit 5: Installation for a DB2 pureScale Database Cluster
- Unit 6: Migration to DB2 pureScale from a non-pureScale DB2 database
- Unit 7: DB2 pureScale Database Backup and Recovery Considerations
- Unit 8: DB2 pureScale High Availability Behavior
- Unit 9: Storage Management for a DB2 pureScale Database Cluster
- Unit 10: DB2 pureScale monitoring and performance management
- Unit 11: Problem Determination for a DB2 pureScale Database Cluster
- Unit 12: Managing DB2 pureScale Client Availability and Workload Management
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London