At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: G0201G||Category: IBM Algo One / Algo One|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 1|
This intermediate course is aimed at finance individuals, including risk managers, trading analysts, investment managers, and financial analysts.
You shoud have a foundation of RiskWatch or equivalent.
Basic knowledge of UNIX is required.
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
This one-day course is delivered through a number of mediums, including product demonstrations, instructor-led exercises and self-paced hands-on practice.
- Introduction to ASE and Navigation
- Understanding the Input data for scenario generation
- Breaking down ASE into its components
- Blocks/ Models/ Estimations/ Transformations
- Understanding and bringing all the components together in Scenario Generators and Scenario Sets
- Creating Historical Scenarios through deeper analytics
- Creating Monte Carlo Scenarios through deeper analytics
- Understanding how ASE integrates with RW
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London