At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: F218G||Category: IBM Case Manager / Case Manager|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 1.5|
This intermediate course is for:
- A Business Analyst responsible for scoping the high-level solution and planning reports.
- A Solution Architect responsible for developing the overall design, and assisting the Business Analyst with complex case and data modeling.
- A System Administrator responsible for configuring Case Analyzer and property auditing.
- An Application Developer responsible for designing solution reports.
You should have completed:
- IBM Case Manager 5.2 Introduction to Case Manager (F2150) (F2159)
- Unit 1: IBM Case Manager 5.2: Build a Case Manager Solution (F2120) (F2129)
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
- Describe the fundamentals of Case Analyzer services
- Understand how to expose custom case properties to the Case Analyzer store
- Describe Online Analytical Processing fundamentals
- Understand the Analytic tools provided with IBM Case Manager and the reports provided
- Monitor case activity with IBM Cognos Real-time Monitoring
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London