At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: WB830G||Category: IBM Business Process Manager / Essentials BPM|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 1.5|
This course is designed for project members who design and implement detailed logic, data models, and external system integrations for an executable business process. These roles include BPM process owners, analysts, authors, developers, administrators, and project managers.
- Practical knowledge of the IBM Business Process Manager Web Process Designer
- Understanding of server and client-side human services
- Experience with modern programming techniques
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
- Course introduction
- Introduction to the BPM UI toolkit
- Introduction to BPM UI toolkit layout controls
- Exercise: BPM UI layout capabilities
- Introduction to BPM UI controls and configurations
- Exercise: Using BPM UI toolkit controls
- Reporting and analytics
- Exercise: Introduction to charts and service data tables
- Course summary
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London