At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: F226G||Category: IBM Enterprise Records / Enterprise Records|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 1|
This intermediate course is for:
StoredIQ Global Administrators who are responsible for the following activities:
- Managing the StoredIQ installation.
- Working with data sources, indexes, Data Servers, jobs, infosets, and actions.
- Mounting volumes,
- Managing SIQ platform and back-end data servers.
Data Experts who are responsible for the following activities:
- Creating use-case specific filters, actions, infosets, and workflows.
Subject Matter Experts who are responsible for the following activities:
- Creating and using use-case specific dashboards, Data Workbench, eDiscovery, Data Script, and Policy Manager.
This course has no prerequisites.
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
- Introduction to StoredIQ
- View Data
- Refine Data
- Act on Data
- Harvest Data
- View Audits and Logs
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London