At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: F175G||Category: IBM Enterprise Records / Enterprise Records|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 4|
This intermediate course is for anyone who is planning to configure, maintain, or administer an IBM Enterprise Records system.
You should complete:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0: Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F141G)
- IBM FileNet P8 Administration 4.5 (F0420)
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
- Identify the capabilities of IBM Enterprise Records.
- Identify the role of IBM Enterprise Records in an enterprise compliance solution.
- Identify and search for records that are ready for disposition
- Initiate disposition.
- Declare electronic records.
- Create a disposition schedule.
- Add alternate retentions.
- Work with file plan containers.
- Work with holds.
- Configure an object store for record declaration.
- Create a record class that allows property mapping from document to record.
- Enable editable link classes.
- Create and use a new link class.
- Modify security on a category.
- Control access to IBM Enterprise Records assets and functionality from IBM FileNet Workplace.
- Create and use a new marking set.
- Export and import a file plan.
- Configure multiple instances of Disposition Sweep.
- Configure an instance of Hold Sweep.
- Configure automatic destruction of records.
- Enable and configure auditing.
- View and export audit logs.
- Enable metadata retention on the file plan.
- Export and delete retained metadata from the production system.
- Automate record declaration
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London