At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: O3110G||Category: IBM Watson / Watson Explorer|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 4|
This is an intermediate course for System Administrators, Solution Architects/Designers, Software Architects/Engineers, and Software Developers who will deploy, manage and/or administer IBM Watson Explorer Advanced Edition (Analytical Components).
- Basic knowledge of Enterprise Content Management concepts
- Basic knowledge of the challenges in processing text
- Knowledge of accessing enterprise resources
- Knowledge of development using a programming/scripting language
- Knowledge of structured/unstructured data formats
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
The main focus is on using the Analytical Components functionality so you can decide how its capability can be used meet your content analytics and content mining solution needs.
- Understand the functional architecture of Watson Explorer Analytical Components.
- Be able to create and configure a text analytics collection
- Be able to do content analytics mining using the Content Analytics Miner application
- Be able to use the Content Analytics Studio to create an annotator
- Understand how to customize using the customization features of the Administration Console and Content Analytics Miner.
- Be able to explain how to administer Content Analytics using the Administration Console
- Understand the security options
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London