At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: O3100G||Category: IBM Watson / Watson Explorer|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 4|
This is an intermediate course for Solution Architects/Designers, Software Architects/Engineers, and Software Developers who will develop, deploy, manage and/or maintain Watson Explorer Enterprise Search and 360-Degree applications.
- Basic knowledge of the use of search in enterprise applications
- Knowledge of accessing enterprise resources
- Knowledge of XML and the usage of XSL (XSLT/XPath)
- Knowledge of coding applications using an API framework, compiled language, or scripting language.
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
The main focus is on using the Foundational Components functionality in support of the development of your discovery, enterprise search and 360-degree solution needs.
- Understand the technical challenges Foundational Components helps you to solve, its architecture, and what major use cases it addresses.
- Become familiar with project, collections, and sources component capabilities along with the role they play in your enterprise discovery/search solutions.
- Become familiar with the crawling processing by configuring the crawler, converter and indexer collection component functionality.
- Become familiar with the query result configuration capability using the source, clustering, and display component functionality.
- Build an Application Builder discovery 360-degree view application using search indexed data.
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London