Maintenance and preventive support of IBM Power (Linux, AIX, IBM i) and Lenovo systems.
For Powe7, Power8, Power9, Power9, Power10, PureFlex, Storwize, Spectrum Scale and Elastic Storage systems
We are specialists in the maintenance and technical support of AIX, Linux (Red Hat, SUSE and Ubuntu) and IBM i servers. We focus on preventive maintenance services, anticipating problems and permanently monitoring the health of their computer systems so that our customers can focus on what they do best: their business. This service is offered directly by our systems engineers, with more than 15 years of experience and certified by our main technology partners such as IBM, SUSE and Red Hat.
What do we include in our technical support services?
- We carry out an initial audit of the state of the infrastructure in order to detect shortcomings, areas for improvement and opportunities for technological transformation in the medium term.
- We continuously propose and implement improvements, using our extensive experience as consultants and system architects.
- We perform an annual upgrade of all systems: including firmware, hypervisor and card upgrades, operating system patch installation, HMC upgrades, etc.
- We optimize the use of existing resources: performance (at VIOS and operating system level), backups (IBM Spectrum Protect), fault tolerance (redundant configurations in all PowerVM layers), resource virtualization (SR-IOV, NPIV, vNIC, SEA, vSCSI, SSPs, SPPs), high availability (PowerHA, VM Recovery Manager, PowerVS, Live Partition Mobility).
- We minimize licensing costs (for 80% of our customers, this service alone far outweighs the total cost of our support service).
- High level support for the whole infrastructure: although we focus on the systems part (IBM Power Systems, Lenovo Pureflex servers, we have (and know in depth) the whole of the most common infrastructures, including DB2, Informix, Oracle databases, SAP and SAS environments, application servers (WAS, Tomcat), etc.
- Ability to include maintenance and support of backup infrastructure (IBM Spectrum Protect / TSM) and storage (IBM Storwize, Flash Systems, DSx000)
- Support for PaaS(Red Hat Openshift), Cloud (PowerVS, IBM Cloud) and SAP HANA (on SUSE and Red Hat) environments.
- We support any version of AIX 5.2, 5.3, 6.1, 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3, Linux and IBM Power5, Power6, Power7 (p720, p740, p750, p770, p780/90), Power8 (S814, S822, E850, E880/90), Power9 (S922, S914, E950, E980) and Power10 (E1080, E1050, S1024, S1022) generations.
- We apply a zero-trust approach to security in all our recommendations and enhancement proposals, including IBM native solutions such as PowerSC and QRadar XDR.
- Migration services from Solaris and HP-UX to AIX for Oracle databases as well as critical environments of all types.
We are experts in IBM Power Systems and Lenovo support.
as well as their operating systems and associated technologies (Red Hat, AIX, SUSE, IBM i, Spectrum Suite, xClarity).
- We offer L2 and L3 support both 8×5 and 24×7 depending on the criticality of the incidents.
- Our services are annual. We offer significant discounts if contracted for 3 and 5 years.
- Services can cover servers, storage, backup, virtualization and container platforms.
With all our support contracts
- Dedicated engineers are available to each customer by telephone in case of serious incidents 24×7.
- We offer technical training on IBM, Lenovo, SUSE and Red Hat technologies at a reduced price for our customers’ teams.
- We serve in Spanish, English and French in Europe, Africa and America.
- We have an alternative to SWMA for 95% of IBM and HCL software products with a 50% discount and many added services.
- We facilitate integration with SIEM tools that we can also help deploy and configure.
- We offer professional services for the installation, migration and upgrade of infrastructure at a reduced price.