At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: F270G||Category: IBM Content Navigator / Content Navigator|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 0.5|
- Anyone who needs to know the IBM Content Navigator client user interface and the features.
- Administrators who are responsible for configuring and administering IBM Content Navigator system.
- Application Builders who implement solutions by using IBM Content Navigator.
- Familiarity with content management concepts
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
- What is IBM Content Navigator?
- Advantages of IBM Content Navigator
- IBM Content Navigator Architecture
- Capabilities available in IBM Content Navigator
- IBM Content Navigator Interface
- Views for the Content List
- Preview a document
- Create annotations for a document
- View two documents
- Add documents and folders to Favorites
- Create folders in IBM Content Navigator
- Add documents
- Check out and Check in a document
- Document Versions
- Add a link to an external document
- View and open an external document
Search for content
- Overview of searches
- Search View in IBM Content Navigator
- Search Criteria: Repository Folder and Type of item
- Search Criteria: File type and Action filters
- Save a Search for future use
- Search Results Display
- Content Based Search
- Text Search Options
Introduction to Advanced features
- Features and capabilities in IBM Content Navigator
- What are workflows?
- Launch a workflow
- Process a work item
- A sample Teamspace
- Entry Templates
- What is IBM Content Navigator Sync?
- IBM Content Navigator administration tool
- Start and Stop System Components
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London