At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: F273G||Category: IBM Content Navigator / Content Navigator|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 0.3|
- Anyone who needs to know the capabilities of IBM Content Navigator Sync.
- Administrators who are responsible for configuring and administering IBM Content Navigator system.
- Application Builders who implement solutions by using IBM Content Navigator.
- IBM Content Navigator 184.108.40.206: Introduction (F270)
- IBM Content Navigator 220.127.116.11: Configuration (F271)
- Recommended: IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Introduction (F280G)
- Recommended: IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Work with Object Metadata (F282G)
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
Sync content across multiple devices
- What is IBM Content Navigator Sync?
- How does IBM Content Navigator Sync help?
- How does IBM Content Navigator Sync work?
- Add documents or folders to the repository from sync folder
- Enable Sync for a Teamspace
- IBM Content Navigator Teamspace
- IBM Content Navigator Sync: Conflicts
- IBM Content Navigator Sync: Conflict Resolution
Configure IBM Content Navigator Sync services
- Install IBM Content Navigator Sync client
- Configure IBM Content Navigator Sync Services
- Sync Server Summary page
- Enable Sync services for a repository
- Enable Sync services for an IBM Content Navigator desktop
- IBM Content Navigator Sync client: Welcome Wizard
- IBM Content Navigator Sync: Start the client
- IBM Content Navigator Sync: Preferences – Settings
- IBM Content Navigator Sync: Preferences – Desktops
- Local sync folder structure
- IBM Content Navigator Sync: Excluded Content
- IBM Content Navigator Sync Client: Configuration Data
- Guidelines to optimize Sync service operations
- IBM Content Navigator Sync Client: Troubleshooting (History)
- IBM Content Navigator Sync Client: Troubleshooting (Logs)
- IBM Content Navigator Sync Client: Troubleshooting (Cleanup)
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London