At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: F286G||Category: IBM FileNet / Filenet v5.2|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 0.3|
This course is intended for system administrators and solution builders who administer IBM FileNet Content Manager
- P8 terminology, including: Content Platform Engine, IBM Content Navigator, object stores, objects, Content Services,
- Process Services.
- Using IBM Content Navigator to work with content.
- Configuring desktops in IBM Content Navigator.
Recommended prerequisite courses:
- F270 – IBM Content Navigator 220.127.116.11: Introduction, or equivalent knowledge
- F280 – IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Introduction, or equivalent knowledge
- F282 – IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Work with object metadata, or equivalent knowledge
- F283 – IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Security, or equivalent knowledge
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
Configure a sweep job
- Sweep framework
- What is a 'Sweep'?
- Types of sweeps
- Background search sweeps
- Job sweeps
- Bulk move content jobs
- Filter expression property
- Storage policy property
- Define sweep target options
- Schedule sweep runs
- Sweep job monitoring tools
Work with sweep policies
- Sweep policy
- Policy-controlled sweeps
- Disposal policy
- Content migration policy
- Retention update policy
- Define time slots for sweep policies
- Manage sweep records
- Queue sweeps
- Custom sweeps
- Use content migration policies for HSM
Start and Stop System Components
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London