At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: F284G||Category: IBM FileNet / Filenet v5.2|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 0.5|
- System Administrators who are responsible for:
- Maintaining the IBM FileNet Content Manager domains.
- Administering development and production environments.
- IBM Content Manager concepts and terminology: Object stores, objects, properties, content
- Be able to navigate the Administration Console for Content Platform Engine.
- Recommended prerequisite courses:
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1 Introduction (F280G)
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2.1: Work with Object Metadata (F282G)
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
Configure Content Search Services
- What is content-based retrieval (CBR)?
- What is a content index?
- What are IBM Content Search Services?
- Starting and stopping IBM Content Search Services
- What is an index area?
- Use affinity groups to control server assignment
- Enable Content Based Retrieval
- Domain level tasks
- IBM Content Search Server console commands
Configure index partitions
- What is an index partition?
- Configuring Index partitions
- Settability values
- Selecting a string property for an index partition
- Use a date property for a partition
Create content based indexes
- Index areas and full-text indexes
- Index area states
- Automatic activation of index areas
- Enable Content Based Retrieval
- Object store level tasks
- Create an index area object
- Index jobs
- How to run a CBR search
- CBR SQL query format
- CBR enabled properties
Optimize CBR queries
- Combined CBR ad database searches
- How the mixed query works
- CBR Query Optimization
- Handling requests for ranked results
- Configure CBR query optimization options
Use searches with bulk actions
- Perform Searches and Bulk Actions
- Activities that you need to complete
- Actions on Multiple Objects
- Types of Multiple-object Actions
- Actions and Operations
- Perform Bulk Actions
- Start and Stop System Components
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London