At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: B6061FG||Category: Cognos / Cognos Analytics v11.0|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 2|
Report authors working with dimensional data sources.
• IBM Cognos Analytics: Author Reports Fundamentals (v11.0)
• Knowledge of your business requirements
• Knowledge of dimensional data
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
• Compare dimensional and relational data sources
• Understand dimensional concepts and reporting styles
• Create reports using dimensional data items such as members, levels, and hierarchies
• Focus reports using dimensional techniques such as edge filters, slicers, and filter functions
• Navigate dimensional data structures using functions to find related members or comparison time periods
• Create sophisticated measure calculations
• Understand totals and aggregation
• Analyze reports with drill-up and drill-down techniques
• Configure advanced drilling behavior to support complex calculations and dashboard reports
• Set up drill-through access from one data source to another
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London