At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: 9D48G||Category: IBM Curam / SPM|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 4|
This course provides an introduction to building the rules and rule sets that are developed and published via the IBM Cúram Express Rules (CER) framework. The course describes the key business analysis tasks required to transform legislation or other statutory documentation into rule sets that can be defined, published, and maintained via CER. It introduces the concepts and tasks that underpin rules development, focusing on how rules development can be performed via the CER framework. The course covers out-of-the-box CER functionality. It also enables learners to gain practical experience of the CER Editor operations that are typically required of a range of personnel working on Cúram projects.
You should have
- a working knowledge of health and human services program
- an experience of typical business analysis activities related to system implementations
- an experience of translating Social Welfare legislation into Eligibility and Entitlement business rules
You should have attended Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5 (9D470).
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
- The main analysis tasks involved in IBM Cúram Express Rules development.
- Analyzing legislation and other statutory documents with a view to translating them into rules and rule sets.
- Rules development via the IBM Cúram CER framework.
- The main features and functions of the IBM Cúram CER Rules Editor application.
- Best-practice interactions between business analysts and developers during rules implementation via CER.
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London