At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: ZZ870G||Category: IBM Infosphere / MDM|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 2|
The advanced course is designed for a technical audience that will be using the InfoSphere MDM Application Toolkit to build processes that involve the Physical or Virtual MDM.
You should be familiar with:
- The InfoSphere MDM software suite or attend the Introduction to InfoSphere MDM V11.3 (1Z801G) course available online.
- The Business Process Manager software suite or watch the following videos prior to attending class:
- Getting Started with IBM Business Process Manager V8.5.5 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktxvGBywj3I
- Getting Started with IBM Process Designer V8.5.5 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE497cRDQrY
- Getting Started with IBM Process Center V8.5.5 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYZRHp_oJRU
- Getting Started with IBM Process Admin Console V8.5.5 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3NQpYhDZ_U
- Getting Started with IBM Integration Designer V8.5.5 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEanpWlQ2Zo
- Getting started with IBM Process Portal V8.5.5 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBdoYyUgEAw
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
- Unit 1: Introduction to BPM
- Unit 2: Using the Process Designer
- Exercise: Create a new Process
- Exercise: Create the User Interfaces
- Unit 3: InfoSphere MDM Application Toolkit
- Exercise: MDM Business Objects
- Exercise: Integration Services
- Exercise: MDM Error Handling
- Exercise: MDM Entity Services
- Exercise: MDM Code Tables
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London