At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: TZ203G||Category: Tivoli / NetView|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 1|
This intermediate-level course is for Administrators who are new to NetView for z/OS Administrators who are moving to version 6.1 from a previous version.
You must be familiar with:
- networking concepts and practices and the techniques for monitoring a complex environment
Familiarity with previous versions of NetView is helpful, but not required.
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
Unit 1: IBM Tivoli NetView basics
- Lesson 1: NetView for z/OS overview
- Lesson 2: NetView packaging and installation
- Lesson 3: NetView structure and components
- Lesson 4: NetView application procedure parameters and datasets
- Lesson 5: The 3270 interface
- Lesson 6: Customizing NetView using CNMSTYLE
- Lesson 7: CNMSTYLE Report Generator
- Lesson 8: NetView administration
- Lesson 9: IP management
Unit 2: NetView user interfaces and product integration
- Lesson 1: NetView web interface
- Lesson 2: NetView Web Services Gateway
- Lesson 3: NetView Management Console (NMC) interface
- Lesson 4: NetView Enterprise Management Agent
- Lesson 5: Tivoli Enterprise Portal
- Lesson 6: NetView product integration with IBM Tivoli OMEGAMON XE products
- Lesson 7: Tivoli Enterprise Portal security
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London