Consulting and professional services for SUSE and Red Hat Linux
SUSE Linux Enterprise and Red Hat Enterprise (RHEL) provide the most advanced foundation for your most critical workloads with the enterprise support you need. With them you will have scalable and flexible solutions that evolve with your business needs.
Our specialists are able to configure an environment based on any of these distributions to suit your needs, including load testing and performance tuning for IBM Power or x86 servers.
Based on your “Enterprise” or community versions (CentOS, Rocky Linux, Alma Linux, Open SUSE), we will offer you specific solutions:
- Automation and orchestration: Thanks to Ansible Automation Plaftorm / AWX we can optimize and streamline the processes of deployment, administration and maintenance of systems.
- Implementation Consulting: Assistance in planning and executing the implementation of SUSE or Red Hat Linux in an enterprise environment.
- Server configuration: Configuration and optimization of SUSE or Red Hat Linux-based servers to improve system efficiency and security.
- Backup and disaster recovery: Implementation and configuration of backup and recovery solutions, such as Veeam or IBM Spectrum Protect, to protect and recover company data.
- Containers (kubernetes): With OpenShift and Rancher, our favorite container orchestrators.
- Repository management: We are specialists in Foreman and Katello, the base of Red Hat Satellite (but in its community and free version). Coordinate updates to all your systems and integrate your operations with Ansible.
- System monitoring and management: Implementation and configuration of system monitoring and management solutions, such as Nagios, to keep systems in optimal conditions and receive alerts in case of any problem.
- Security: Implementation and configuration of security solutions, such as firewalls and intrusion monitoring, to protect the company’s systems and data.
- Storage services: Implementation and configuration of storage solutions, such as LVM, to improve the management and use of available space on systems.
- Virtualization solutions: Implementation and configuration of virtualization solutions, such as KVM, to improve scalability and system resource utilization.
- We have many years of experience in Linux technical support, which means that we can offer a customized and highly effective solution for your company’s problems.
- Direct communication: By working with us, our customers have direct access to the engineers who will provide support, allowing for more effective and efficient communication.
- Shorter response time: we have a faster response time than large managed service providers, which means that issues are resolved more effectively and efficiently.
- Greater flexibility: we offer a more customized and flexible approach for customers, so that they can better adapt to the specific needs of the company.
- A fair price: our clients pay only for our expertise and support in their projects, saving intermediaries that do not add value and additional costs.