Meet MEDIGATE our cybersecurity solution for hospitals and medical centers
Take automatic inventories and intelligently manage all your devices
Successfully address the challenges and risks of managing electronic devices
- Increased connectivity of both old and modern IoMT medical devices
- There is no security by design as no one designed an ultrasound to withstand a cyberattack :)
- There is no up-to-date and integrated online inventory of devices: diagnostic tools, personal and corporate mobiles, PCs, servers, Wi-Fi networks, etc. Existing vulnerability scanning tools are irrelevant to the healthcare environment. Who knows how an x-ray device communicates?
- Diversity of manufacturers and devices operating systems and a number of unknown dedicated and private protocols in the IT world Lack of manufacturer patches or if there are, it is unknown whether or how they are installed
Challenges for the organization
- Shared responsibility for the security of IoMT medical devices between the computer management of the medical center and the possible departments of systems, infrastructure, computer security. not forgetting service and maintenance companies.
- MiOT devices are mission-critical environments. The health and even life of patients depends on their proper functioning.
- Agent-based solutions are not possible for robotics, imaging systems, or employee personal devices.
Addressing concrete threats
- A local hospital or health center has a very high number of attack vectors. A classic server-based antivirus or security doesn’t protect the most valuable and critical assets such as personal data or life support systems
- Easy access to the network of unknown and potentially dangerous devices
- Devices known to be vulnerable are unsused and fully exposed to third-party attacks.
Integration with IT cybersecurity solutions
- Integrates seamlessly with SIEM solutions such as IBM QRadar
- Works in conjunction with Checkpoint’s IoT security solutions
- It is fully compatible with Forescout
Do you have other cybersecurity solutions that you want to integrate with MEDIGATE? Contact us without obligation
Some data to reflect on
Average days to detect unauthorized access to patient and employee data
IoT devices are related to health by 2022
Medical devices are connected and monitoring patients today
It is the average use of electronic devices in a hospital
At Sixe Ingeniería we have been working in critical environments such as those in the healthcare or industrial sector for more than 15 years. We carry out all our projects directly and delviered by our own staff. We have successfully deployed dozens of solutions for hospital data centers in Europe and America. We know the complexity and criticality of such environments and that’s why we believe we can help you successfully implement this powerful solution.