High availability with PowerHA Systems Mirror
Deployment, configuration and administration course.
5-day course to learn how to successfully install, configure, and deploy a PowerHA cluster on AIX or Linux. In our laboratories we simulate a production environment, with LPARs running on VIOS in Powersystems.
- PowerHA Systems Mirror components, features and operations
- Installing PowerHA
- Initial cluster design and configuration
- Cluster services, events and scripts
- Adapting cluster behavior to specific environments, configuration changes, and hot management
- Troubleshooting and log analysis
System administrators with at least one year of previous experience on AIX or Linux