Intensive and hands-on training on GNU/Linux systems
In recent years, Red Hat™ and SUSE™ as well as their community distributions (Fedora, CentOS, Rocky Linux, Alma Linux, OpenSUSE) are no longer an alternative but the technological foundation of companies and organizations around the world. Whether you come from Windows or from your experience with “classic” UNIX systems (AIX™, Solaris™, HP-UX™) we can help you master Linux in all its forms and flavors.
Since 2005 we have been developing customized courses on Linux systems where we use all our experience as consultants and system integrators. We have worked with Línux in areas ranging from satellites to 3D design, servers of all kinds, distributions designed for autonomous cars, public cloud environments, home automation solutions and even industrial control systems.
Training provided directly by our staff
All the courses we offer below are taught directly and without intermediaries. This is the only way we can offer the highest quality in our training offer, guarantee the excellence of our courses and remain faithful to our principles. If you do not need something customized and oriented to the role to be performed, we also offer official training from manufacturers such as IBM, Red Hat or Lenovo.
Consult our course catalog (or ask us what you need).
We help you in your transition to Linux
Students trained since 2005
Role-oriented Linux courses and workshops
What do our Linux courses include?
All our courses and practical workshops include:
- Theoretical material adapted to the Linux distribution you use: Rocky Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, Red Hat, SUSE, etc.
- Workbook of exercises and case studies with solutions for you to practice a lot during the course.
- Supporting documentation in pdf with a selection of links and resources of interest.
- A copy of the slides we used in the class.
- A tailor-made laboratory environment for the course available 24/7
- Diploma of achievement
- Possibility to prepare for official certification (LPIC, RHCSA, SLE, etc.)
- Virtual classroom environment (although we travel all over the world and we also invite you to come to our offices in Madrid, Spain).
- L01- Basic functions of the GNU/Linux operating system and introduction to system administration
- L02- Linux management for UNIX administrators
- L03- Design and deployment of TCP/IP networks with GNU/Linux
- L04- Advanced networking and communications security under GNU/Linux
Preparation of certifications from the Linux Professional Institute (LPI)
- C01- LPIC 1 certification preparation course (test 101 and 102)
- C02- LPIC 2 certification preparation course (test 201 and 202)
- C03- LPIC 3 certification preparation course (test 301 and 302)
Preparing Administrator and Engineer Certifications (Red Hat & SUSE)
Specific courses by sector
- LZ01 – Linux for graphic design, animation, 3D, video and multimedia
- LZ02 – Linux for Service Providers (MSPs)
- LZ03 – Linux for industrial systems
- LZ04 – Linux for Ethical Hackers and Computer Security Auditors
Openshift Container Platform
Automation and devops
- LT01- Sendmail / Postfix Mail Server
- LT02- GNU/Linux as an application server
- LT03- IBM HTTP Server / Apache 2 Web Server
- LT04- Network storage (NFS / SMB) under GNU/Linux
- LT05- Implementing OpenLDAP on GNU/Linux
- LT06- GNU/Linux as a Firewall
- LT07- Migrate to open environments: the example of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- LT08 – Deployment and management of dockers
- LT09- Introduction to GNU/Linux for Windows Administrators
- LT10- Implementing open virtualization solutions with KVM and oVirt
- LT11- Implementing clusters on Linux (Red Hat / SUSE)