AIX Intensive Course for UNIX Professionals
This is an intensive, eminently practical approach to managing AIX 7.2
Agenda and course planning
- Introduction to AIX. Differences from other UNIX and Linux systems
- System Administration Tools on AIX
- Configuration of devices and drivers. Introduction to the MDG.
- Storage on AIX
- AIX Logical Volume Manager
- Managing JFS2 file systems
- Device storage and management practices.
- JFS2 File System Management Practices
- Advanced Object Data Manager Management
- Disk management, maintenance and replacement theory
- Monitoring and analysis of hardware and software errors
- Workload partitions application and system.
- ODM and Disk Management Practices
- Error monitoring and analysis practices
- Application and system workload partitions deployment practices
- Open lab
System administrators with two years of experience in the UNIX or Linux world.
5 days / 30 hours