At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: ESE0G||Category: Blockchain / Essentials|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 3|
This course is designed for Developers and system programmers who are interested in blockchain technology but have little to no experience with blockchain and chaincode.
It is also for developers to quickly understand blockchain technology and to give hands-on experience with sample use cases.
This course is intended for IT professionals who will be responsible for the support of Blockchain on linux on z or Linuxone paltforms
It assumes that the student will have some experience in the Linux environment.
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
After completing this course, you should be able to:
· Understanding what blockchain is and why it is important.
· Learn the fundamentals of blockchain and how this technology will revolutionize transactions and business networks.
· Discover the important difference between blockchain and blockchain for business and what makes blockchain an ideal solution for streamlining business networks.
· Understand how blockchain technology can solve business problem and how this technology adds value.
· Understand what blockchain is, how it works, and how it can enhance your business and the industry in which it operates.
· Apply blockchain to a business network.
· Explore blockchain and the Hyperledger Fabric Project.
· Understand the Linux Foundation Hyperledger and IBM’s value proposition.
· Discover the Hyperledger project —an open-source collaboration working to advance the development of cross-industry blockchain technologies.
· Learn about the Hyperledger Fabric and the instrumental role it plays in developing a blockchain for business.
· Implement and setup a blockchain network
· Build your first chaincode and develop smart contracts (chaincode)
· Create your own private blockchain network and add code for Smart Contracts using the chaincode interface from the Hyperledger Project’s Fabric.
· Learn the basics of developing applications with chaincode.
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London