At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: DW654G||Category: IBM BigInsights / Text Analytics|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 1|
The course is designed for data scientists and developers who want to use Text Analytics.
- Students should be familiar with SQL, Hadoop, and the Linux file system.
- Have taken DW601 – IBM BigInsights Overview
- Although not required, it would also be helpful for students to take the DW644 – IBM BigInsights Bigsheets to have a better understanding of how BigSheets can work with Text Analytics. Student can attend many free courses at www.bigdatauniversity.com to acquire the necessary requirements.
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
- Understand and describe the need for text analytics
- Understand the Annotation Query Language (AQL)
- Describe the AQL data model
- Text Analytics web tooling
- Navigate a Text Analytics project in the web UI
- Import documents into a project
- Understand the Text Analytics development process
- Use the tooling to create and test extractors
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London