At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: 9D63G||Category: IBM Curam / SPM|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 2|
This introduction-level course is aimed at anyone who requires a technical overview of the Cúram SPM, including developers, technical architects, project executives, database administrators, testers, system administrators (technical), and other technical personnel.
Students must have a basic understanding of n-tier application development and architectures, including object-oriented development and web development technologies. Students must have completed one of the following functional courses:
- Introduction to IBM Cúram Social Program Management 6.0.5: Functional Overview or
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
During the course, the following topics are covered:
- The high-level architecture of IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM)
- Services to support common SPM functions
- Business and technical services
- Developing solutions with Cúram SPM.
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London