At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: F252G||Category: IBM Datacap / Datacap 9.0.1|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 0.5|
- Application Builders who are responsible for building Datacap applications
- Anyone who needs to know the capabilities of FastDoc in local mode
- Familiarity with capture concepts
- Recommended: F251 IBM Datacap 9.0.1: Introduction
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
FastDoc Capabilities Overview
- What is FastDoc?
- FastDoc versatility, interface, interface icons
- FastDoc local mode
- FastDoc advantages
- FastDoc terms
FastDoc local mode
- FastDoc local batch profile configuration
- Configure local batch profiles and parameters
- Configure local tasks
- Create and run a local batch
Create a local capture batch
- What is a local batch profile?
- What is a local task?
- When is a local batch profile required?
- Where is data located?
- Configure local batches
- FastDoc (Admin) local configuration interface
- Batch task pane
- Scan interface and panels
Process local batches
- Scan batch preparation
- Scan, process, and verify a batch
- Correct error
- Export the batch
Configure Scan and upload
- Add an upload batch
- Batch profile task configuration options
- Configure the upload task
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London