At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: F232G||Category: IBM Case Foundation / Case Foundation|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 0.3|
A Workflow System Administrator is responsible for day-to-day operations of a production IBM Case Foundation workflow application.
A Workflow System Administrator is typically required to help workflow participants to do the following tasks:
- Locate work and complete workflows.
- Respond to management decisions that require changes to work items.
- Gather information about workflow activity to help management make business decisions.
A Workflow Author is responsible for planning, designing, developing, and testing a workflow application within a development environment.
Before taking this course, students should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Familiarity with Windows 2008 operating systems.
- General knowledge of P8 Platform security concepts.
- General workflow terminology:
- Workflow definitions
- Start a P8 Platform system.
- Familiarity with P8 Platform administration interfaces, including:
- Administration Console for Content Platform Engine
- IBM Content Navigator
- Process Configuration Console
- Process Designer
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
- Inspect workflow system security settings.
- Add users and groups to a workflow system.
- Identify and resolve security issues.
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London