At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: KM650G||Category: IBM Infosphere / Data Inegration|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 1|
This basic course is for users and developers familiar with earlier versions of IBM InfoSphere Information Server or IBM InfoSphere MDM who want to learn about new features in V11.3
You should have:
- Familiarity with earlier versions of IBM InfoSphere Information Server or IBM InfoSphere MDM.
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
This course is being developed incrementally and units will be released as they are developed.
- Unit DS: New Features in IBM InfoSphere DataStage V11.3
- Unit DC: New Features in IBM InfoSphere Data Click V11.3
- Unit IA: New Features in IBM InfoSphere Information Analyzer V11.3
- Unit QS: What's New in QualityStage V11.3?
- Unit IGC: What's New in the Information Governance Catalog V11.3
All units are accompanied by hands-on lab exercises.V11.3 and IBM InfoSphere MDM V11.3. Each unit in the course covers a separate product or component of IBM InfoSphere Information Server V11.3 and IBM InfoSphere MDM V11.3. Each unit is independent of other units and one or more units can be taught in any order.
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London