At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: G0100G||Category: IBM Algo One / Algo One|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 1|
This advanced course is designed for technical support personnel, systems integrators and administrators and IT personnel that require an understanding of Datamart.
You should have:
- Knowledge of Windows, the UNIX shell and being familiar with systems support and infrastructure as well as knowledge of IBM® Algo One and IBM® Algo Risk Application.
The following courses are recommended pre-requisites: ‘IBM Algorithmics Integrating Algo One’ and ‘IBM Algorithmics Integrating Algo Risk Application’.
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
The course is delivered through a number of mediums, including product demonstrations, instructor-led exercises and self-paced hands-on practical sessions.
- Installation Prerequisites
- Solution Deployment
- Specific RiskWatch Configuration and Synchronisation
- ARA for Datamart Installation
- Algo Batch Integration
Datamart maintenance and Implementation
- Production Specification
- Records Validation
- Solution Specific Mapping
- Solution File Maintenance
- Best Practises
- Historical Datamart (HDM) Overview
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London