At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: TP370G||Category: IBM SmartCloud / IBM SmartCloud|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 3|
This intermediate course is for IBM SmartCloud Control Desk Configuration, Change, and Release management practitioners responsible for administering, managing, or tailoring the solution.
You should have:
- Familiarity with the ITIL Service Management processes
- Basic Understanding of the capabilities and initial customization of the Tivoli process automation engine environment and IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 as taught in the IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 Foundations course
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
- IBM SmartCloud Control Desk Configuration, Change, and Release Management Overview
- Organization of Configuration Item information
- Configuration Management Fundamentals
- Change Management Processes, Roles and Responsibilities
- Change Management Fundamentals
- Advanced Change Processing
- Release Management Fundmentals
- Loading and promoting CIs Overview
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London