At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: F230G||Category: IBM Case Foundation / Case Foundation|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 0.5|
This intermediate course is intended for the following:
- Workflow System Administrator responsible for day-to-day operations of production FileNet Workflow applications and maintenance of the workflow systems.
- Workflow Author responsible for designing and implementing FileNet workflow applications in the development environment. The Workflow Author prepares the workflow system objects for the FileNet workflow applications which typically provide advanced work management and process automation functions integrated with content management.
- Solution Architect defines requirements for workflow applications.
- Application Developer writes step processors and code that cannot use the standard APIs provided with IBM Case Foundation
Workflow Authors and Workflow System Administrators have this prior knowledge:
- Understanding of their organization's business process applications, competent level
- Database technology, competent level
- PCs, networks, and their organization's server operating systems at the expert level
Recommended prerequisite courses:
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2: Implementation and Administration (F115G)
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
- Workflow fundamentals
- Understand fundamental FileNet workflow elements and how they are used in FileNet workflow applications
- Workflow processing
- Launch, process and track a workflow
- IBM Case Foundation architecture
- Identify functions of IBM Case Foundation components
- Explore the Case Foundation components on the student system
- Start and Stop System Components
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London