At Sixe Engineering we have been providing official IBM training around the world for over 12 years. Get the best training from our specialists in Europe. We have important discounts and offers for two or more students.
|IBM course code: F2920G||Category: IBM Case Manager / Case Manager|
|Delivery: Online & on-site**||Course length in days: 1|
This course is for system administrators who maintain IBM Case Manager environments and for solution architects who must plan security requirements for their solutions.
• Knowledge of Case Manager concepts, such as case management, case, solution, task.
• Ability to build, validate, deploy, and test solutions.
• or Build an IBM Case Manager Solution V5.3.2 (classroom)(F2910G)
• or Build an IBM Case Manager SolutionV5.3.2 (self-paced)(F2919G)
The great majority of the IBM courses we offer are taught directly by our engineers. This is the only way we can guarantee the highest quality. We complement all the training with our own materials and laboratories, based on our experience during the deployments, migrations and courses that we have carried out during all these years.
Our courses are deeply role oriented. To give an example, the needs for technology mastery are different for developer teams and for the people in charge of deploying and managing the underlying infrastructure. The level of previous experience is also important and we take it very seriously. That is why beyond (boring) commands and tasks, we focus on solving the problems that arise in the day to day of each team. Providing them with the knowledge, competencies and skills required for each project. In addition, our documentation is based on the latest version of each product.
Agenda and course syllabus
Unit 1 Overview of security deployment
• Describe the process for deploying a security configuration.
• Identify the security goals for each environment type
Unit 2 Work with project areas
• Create a project area
• Add users to a project area
Unit 3 Manage access to cases
• Describe object security in a target object store
• Create roles for a case
• Create an in-basket for all assigned work
• Assign users to case teams
Unit 4 Create a security configuration
• Create a security configuration
• Edit security configuration permissions
• Apply a security configuration to a solution
Unit 5 Configure target object store security
• Organize users and groups for target object store access
Unit 6 Configure deployed solution security
• Package and export a solution
• Import a solution to a new environment
• Apply a solution configuration
Unit 7 Customize a privilege definition
• Create a custom privilege definition
• Apply a custom privilege definition to a security configuration
Unit 8 Use security proxies
• Describe a security proxy scenario
• Use a security proxy to modify permissions on a case
• Describe how to transfer a solution with security proxies to a new environment
Unit A Automate case security changes
• Describe a scenario for automating security changes
• Use a FileNet workflow to change permissions on a case by using a security proxy
Unit B Additional security configurations
• Analyze scenarios that require specific security customizations
Do you need to adapt this syllabus to your needs? Are you interested in other courses? Ask us without obligation.
Locations for on-site delivery
- Austria: Vienna
- Belgium: Brussels, Ghent
- Denmark: Cophenhagen
- Estonia: Tallinn
- Finland: Helsinki
- France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
- Germany: Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Hamburg
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki
- Italy: Rome
- Louxemburg: Louxembourg (city)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam
- Norway: Oslo
- Portugal: Lisbon, Braga, Porto, Coimbra
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Slovenia: Bratislava
- Spain: Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao, Málaga
- Sweden: Stockholm
- Turkey: Ankara
- United Kingdom: London